Tender for Works Advertised Date: 19th August 2020
Tender Application Closing Date & Submission: 2nd October 2020
Job Reference: OAKS-PD-REFURB
We are required to offer out to tender of various jobs (lots) to renovate our new bakery site to a food safe and doughnut manufacturing readiness. The main jobs have been split onto lots to which you can bid on individually or in lots. You will need to contact us directly via email to arrange to come and view the property to see the works involved to give a cost based quote alongside timescales and relevent paperwork.
Lot 1 – Approx Value £30,000-£80,000
- To food safe all walls and fit low ceilings where food production will happen to a height of 8ft, as per EHO guidelines.
- Addition of any lighting where ceiling has been extended.
- Ensure floor is food safe standard in all production areas as per EHO guidelines.
- Installation of 8-10m extraction canopy and fans to extract deep fat fryer smoke alongside air in to replace air extracted.
- Installation of 2 handwash sinks with fat traps and sewerage with commercial sani-flo and 2 pot wash double sinks.
- Movement of electrical points to power machinery in place and ensure we have adequate supply.
- Installation of plumbing/drainage to allow fitting of proving cabinet
- Food safe doorways though-out manufacturing area
- Fixing of 1 partition wall to seal off main entrance, changing area from decorating area.
- Fixing of partition wall to make goods out bay pest proof and section off the production areas
- Fixing 1 partition wall in main office, along to create area of excellence.
Lot 2 – Approx Value £15,000
- Supply of dishwasher capable of cleaning our plastic (solid) 700x400x75mm trays
- Supply of 1 large fridge unit to store yeast and sundries (specification to be supplied
- Supply of 1 machine capable of ice flakes or water meter/water cooler to cool water
Lot 3 – Approx Value £500-£2000
Installation of a full colour 3mm ACM alloy overlay external signage on main building
Lot 3 – Approx Value £1000-£4000
- Installation of wood effect low cost, hard wearing flooring to office area
Lot 4 – Approx Value £23,000
- Supply of 2 Belshaw Adamantic Aztec Deep Fat Fryers and trays
- Supply of 80kg Spiral Mixer (specification will be supplied)
Lot 5 – Approx Value £60,000
- Supply of doughnut press, sheeter, makeup line and cutter (specification to be supplied)
Planned Start date: 30th October 2020
Planned completion date: 1st December 2020
To arrange to visit the premises for a quote please email email@example.com
Details of the site can be found here: https://www.realla.co.uk/m/45669-unit-5-the-oaks-business-park-the-oaks-business-park#&gid=1&pid=2
In late 2019 we saw the main shop and 2nd site in Shrewsbury were doing OK, but knew if we wanted to expand beyond Shrewsbury we would need a new site, but one that we could easily service from our bakery in Shrewsbury. We considered Chester, Oswestry, Birmingham,...
Planet Doughnut opens it’s first shop in the market town of Shrewsbury in Shropshire and the queues are down the street for their handcrafted doughnuts.
We’re pleased to announce the launch of our small independent doughnut company Planet Doughnut in Shrewsbury, Shropshire