CLASSIC DOUGHNUT ALLERGENS
- All of our classic doughnuts contain: Wheat Gluten, Dairy, Egg, Soya and Sulphites.
- On occasion our classic doughnuts may include toppings that contain nuts and or peanuts.
VEGAN DOUGHNUT ALLERGENS
- Our vegan doughnuts contain: Wheat Gluten, Soya and Sulphites.
- On occasion our vegan doughnuts may include toppings that contain nuts and or peanuts.
Bakery Shared Equipment
We produce all of our doughnuts in a bakery which we own and operate. This bakery uses peanuts and other nuts in some of our products. We have controls within our bakery that separate nuts and peanuts from other ingredients, and limit the ability for contamination. However, given we hand make an unsealed product, we cannot guarantee that our doughnuts have zero contact with peanuts or nuts.
- The doughnuts are mixed on the same dough mixer
- The doughnuts are rolled on bench rested on the same metal tables
- The doughnuts are proved in the same proofer
- The doughnuts are fried in the same oil
- The doughnuts are rested on the same racks
We always ensure the vegan doughnuts when made are the first doughnuts in the mixer that day. We ensure that the mixer and tables are cleaned down thoroughly from the day before following food safety guidelines.
Becuase of the way we operate we have to declare that we used shared equipment, so there is always a slight risk of contamination, but we do follow strict clean down protocols.
Shop Shared Equipment
Our metal cabinet display trays have all had a nut/peanut based doughnut on them at some point so oils may remain after washing.
Our coffee, milkshakes and smoothies are all made on machines that have come into contact with dairy, soya, nut milks and peanut butter at some stage.
If you have any specific questions regarding allergens, please feel free to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org